According to Healthcasts*, 73% of HCPs have increased their online usage, and 47% use online to (attempt to) replace field rep visits. Meanwhile, 80% of HCPs were still seeing reps before the COVID-19 lock downs and almost half (46.5%) have had to increase their own online research to replace the information they received from them.
It’s changed marketing budgets across industries. In pharma and for pharma vendors, reaching HCPs with precise messaging while they are online is critical and as they say, timing is everything.
Prognos and Proclivity showcase best practices to harness HCP programmatic advertising powered by timely clinical insights to ensure that pharmaceutical brands are maximizing digital budgets for the best ROI.
Access the slides from the webinar below.
Top 5 Reasons to Download:
- Learn about programmatic advertising from market leader, Proclivity Systems, to provide brands with unparalleled reach of NPI-verified HCPs across 750+ endemic and 10,000+ non-endemic digital properties, in a consumer privacy compliant manner across multiple media channels including mobile/desktop browser, email and mobile app
- Learn how to harness Prognos’ real-world clinical insights at scale to calibrate your digital marketing campaigns
- Fine tune your segmentation and advertise to targeted physicians who are about to treat your brand eligible patients
- Keep HCP target lists fresh with near real-time updates for digital and non personal promotion
- Provide contingency plans and options for reps forced to work remotely, and ultimately align all marketing channels
About the presenters:
Matt Apprendi, VP, Digital Solutions, Prognos Health
Matt’s been a fixture in the NYC technology scene for more than ten years, where he’s focused on conceptualizing, building and commercializing intelligent data products. As VP of Digital Solutions at Prognos, Matt is responsible for unlocking the value of clinical diagnostic data to power intelligent digital applications across the greater healthcare ecosystem.
Some of Matt’s highlights prior to Prognos include commercializing Reachable’s enterprise relationship analytics software, founding Meeting Machine, a professional networking application, helping launch Hearst’s digital data-driven marketing division Core Audience and forming the data solutions practice at digital marketing software provider Collective.
Matt proudly served in the United States Marine Corps as a Combat Correspondent and holds degrees from NYU Stern & University of South Carolina Beaufort.
Alaric Craig, Director of Partnerships and Operations, Proclivity Systems
Alaric is focused on building smart marketplaces that allow marketplace participants to leverage intelligent insights to optimize buying and selling of data and digital advertising.
As Director of Partnerships and Operations at Proclivity Systems, Alaric is responsible for managing the ecosystem of healthcare media publishers, healthcare marketers and data providers and for ensuring that market participants fully benefit from the automated, transparent and data-secure trading platform built specifically for the healthcare professional (HCP) market.
Alaric has degrees in engineering and finance from the Georgia Institute of Technology (Georgia Tech) and the Wharton School of Business, respectively.
*Source: 2020 Healthcasts Membership Quick Poll