Prognos is a proud sponsor and presenter at Future Pharma.
Identifying Rare Disease Sooner in the Patient Journey: How Takeda is leveraging clinical data and AI to drive better outcomes for patients with rare disease
For companies in the tough fight against rare disease, accelerating a patient’s diagnosis is paramount. That means creating better awareness of symptoms which can vary greatly from patient to patient. Helping HCPs identify those symptoms earlier in the patient journey, as well as the available options to treat them, can be better accomplished with a more rounded view of the full cohort of patients. To accomplish this, a data driven strategy can maximize the value of everything from field force activities to omni channel marketing. In this case study, Chris Harmon, U.S. Marketing Lead, Rare Disease, Takeda, along with Joel Keefe, Life Sciences VP at Prognos, will discuss the benefits of leveraging clinical truths derived from harmonized lab data and AI-based solutions to better capture opportunities for rare disease intervention.
- The importance of disease education and awareness of symptoms by identifying lookalike patients
- By predicting which HCPs will have a new brand eligible patient, brand teams can cultivate relationships ahead of time
- Shortening the time to diagnosis to ensure patients receive the proper intervention sooner
- The benefits of supplementing traditional data assets with timely lab data purpose-built for analytics
- How leveraging lab data encourages closed-loop feedback with field sales and brand teams
To schedule a meeting at the event please contact Toby Cohen